Schneider Electric Conext XW+5548 NA Inverter/Charger
5500W, 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 60A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, 110A PFC Charger, With BTS, 865-5548-01, RNW865554801
- Item # 1420-023
Schneider Electric Conext XW+5548 NA Inverter/Charger, 5500W, 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 60A Transfer, 48VDC, Sinewave, 110A PFC Charger, With BTS, 865-5548-01, RNW865554801
The Conext XW+ Series hybrid inverter/charger has an innovative, integrated design that minimizes external balance-of-system components allowing for quick and easy installation as either a grid-tie battery backup system or a fully off-grid power system. The XW+ offers split-phase 120/240 VAC output from a single inverter. Up to 4 inverters can be paralleled for up to 27 kW of total output in a 120/240 V split-phase system. The XW+ inverters can be converted to 120 VAC only and 3 inverters can be configured into a 120/208 VAC three-phase system. Charge controllers, such as the Schneider Electric XW-MPPT60-150 or the XW-MPPT80-600, are required for use with any PV array.
Dual AC inputs enable AC generator input as well as grid interaction. An optional automatic generator start (AGS) unit is also available. A configurable auxiliary relay with an output of 250 mA at 12 VDC is included in each inverter. A battery temperature sensor is included with each inverter, but only one is needed per system. The inverter is field-serviceable on the wall.
The XW+ Power Distribution Panel includes a conduit box and all AC/DC disconnects with wiring to sup- port a single inverter. The distribution panel has enough space and knockouts to add up to 3 inverters and/or 4 charge controllers. A field-reversible door with a magnetic catch simplifies access to wiring. Each charge controller requires the input breaker, or DC disconnect, and output breaker listed in the table below.
The XW+ Connection Kit contains everything needed to add a second inverter. For a third inverter, use one Connection Kit plus a pair of 5-foot 4/0 AWG inverter cables . An external transfer switch will be required to enable the inverter bypass function. For four inverters, use two Power Distribution Panels and two Connection Kits. Use the XW+ conduit box to retrofit XW+ inverters into existing systems that already have AC/DC disconnects.
Higher Return on Investment
- Excellent load starting with high 30-minute and 5-second power
- Performs in hot environments up to 70°C
- Intelligent functionality enables solar prioritization, load shifting, peak shaving, and assists small generators with heavy loads
- Backup power with grid-tie functionality converts external DC power to AC power for export to the utility grid
Designed for Reliability
- Extensive quality and reliability testing
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Globally proven and recognized field performance
- Single or three phase systems from 7.0 kW to 102 kW
- Supports DC coupled and AC coupled off-grid and grid-tie architectures
- Supports charging of Lithium Ion battery packs
Easy to Service
- Field serviceable with replacement boards and spare parts
- Monitor, troubleshoot or upgrade firmware with Conext ComBox
Easy to Install
- System configures quickly into compact wall-mounted system
- Integrates both grid and generator power with dual AC inputs
- Balance of system components integrates battery bank, solar charge controllers and generators
- Commission the entire system with PC software tool and Conext ComBox
Additional Optional Accessories (Sold Separately)
- 1610-073 - XW+ Power Distribution Panel (with breakers)
- 1610-074 - XW+ Power Distribution Panel (without breakers)
- 1740-005 - XW Automatic Generator Start (AGS)
- 1610-076 - XW+ Connection Kit for Second Inverter
- 2110-026 - XW+ System Control Panel
- 2120-031 - XW+ Conduit Box
- 1700-016 - XW-MPPT60-150 Charge Controller
- 1700-026 - XW-MPPT80-600 Charge Controller
- 2100-043 - Conext ComBox
- 2120-031 - Conext Battery Monitor
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.