Enphase Q-SEAL-10 (Q-SEAL-01) Female Sealing Cap
For Unused Q-Cable Connectors, IQ Series, Qty. 1
Enphase Q-SEAL-10 (Q-SEAL-01) Female Sealing Cap, For Unused Q-Cable Connectors, IQ Series, Qty. 1
One Q-SEAL-10 Female Sealing Cap is needed to cover each unused connector on the IQ Series Q-Cable. It provides a watertight seal. Enphase watertight sealing caps are IP67 rated. "IP" indicates an Ingress Protection (IP) meaning this connector protects against all dust particles and immersion in liquid.
- Make sure watertight sealing caps are installed on all unused AC connectors.
- Risk of Electrical Shock. Unused AC connectors are live when the system is energized by the utility.
- Do not use the shipping cap to cover unused connectors. The shipping cap does not provide an adequate environmental seal.
- Enphase watertight sealing caps are required for protection against moisture ingress.
- If you need to remove a watertight sealing cap, you must use the Enphase Q-Disc-10 Disconnect Tool.
The Enphase IQ System
IQ7 Series Microinverter Installation
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.