SolarEdge SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub Inverter
SetApp Enabled, 5 Year Cell Plan, 7600W, 7600W Backup Power, 240VAC, 60Hz, 2 Unfused Inputs, GFCI/AFCI, RS485 and Ethernet, AC RSD, RGM and Consumption Meter, UL1741-SA
SolarEdge SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub Inverter, SetApp Enabled, 5 Year Cell Plan, 7600W, 7600W Backup Power, 240VAC, 60Hz, 2 Unfused Inputs, GFCI/AFCI, RS485 and Ethernet, AC RSD, RGM and Consumption Meter, UL1741-SA
Introducing the Next Generation Solar Inverter at the Core of Smart Home Energy
The SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub Inverter is one of the newest offerings from SolarEdge that pairs the innovation of HD-Wave technology with the power of storage in a next generation home backup solution for higher 99% efficiency and greater flexibility. With this inverter, you will have one storage solution to back up an entire home, be ready for battery and EV charging with built-in energy monitoring and an overall flexible system to meet future energy storage needs. In addition to this, the improved SE7600H-USSNBBL14 now offers 7600W of backup power instead of 6100W found in the previous version.
When you pair the SolarEdge SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub Inverter with a battery and one of SolarEdge's Backup Interfaces (sold separately), you will have a DC-coupled solution that can keeps the whole home on even when the grid is down. When DC coupled with power-stacked batteries and the Backup Interface, the Energy Hub Inverter supports up to 200% DC oversizing and can power part of or the entire home, up to 200A, during grid outages. While also enabling fast and simple installation, this solution eliminates the requirement for a main panel upgrade or generation panel, even when connected to multiple inverters, batteries or generators. With built-in metering providing insight into actual energy consumption and production, smart energy upgrades can be easily made to meet evolving energy needs.
Other improvements to the SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub Inverter include improved commissioning and firmware updates through the SetApp mobile application accessed on a smartphone or tablet. The SE7600H-USSNBBL14 inverter also comes standard with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown, and features a standard 12-year warranty extendable to 20 or 25 years.
When using the SolarEdge Backup Interface Unit (sold separately), up to three SolarEdge inverters can be stacked for additional capacity. Each SE7600H-USSNBBL14 Energy Hub inverter can support up to 2 LG RESU16H Prime Batteries (32kWh total storage capacity), 2 LG RESU10H Prime Batteries (19.2kWh total storage capacity) or 3 SolarEdge Energy Bank Batteries (29.1kWh total storage capacity). If all three inverters are deployed, this storage potential can be tripled.
The Backup Interface is used as an isolation device to island the system from the utility during a grid outage while providing battery backup. The SolarEdge Backup Interface BI-EUSGN comes installed with a 200A main breaker and can intercept a 200A utility feed to provide for a whole home power backup solution, when deployed with sufficient inverters and batteries. For partial home backup, the SolarEdge Backup Interface BI-NUSGN (which does not include the 200A main breaker) can be fed from the main panel and used as an isolation device for essential loads (up to 200A) to remain operational during a grid outage.
For long duration outages, the Backup Interface also allows for generator input connection. If you integrate a generator, this will permit the system to sustain longer outages when solar resources may be limited. If the load imposed on the system during backup is greater than the inverter rating, the system will disconnect.
NOTE: The Energy Hub inverter can also be installed without the Backup Interface, allowing an upgradable system to be deployed presently, allowing you to add the Backup Interface and batteries at a later date when needed.
- Peace of Mind - Meet rising outages due to utility and weather challenges
- Maximize Solar Energy - Store unused solar in a battery to continually meet home demand and increase energy independence
- Whole Home Backup - 200A backup interface powers whole home or selected loads
- Generator Compatible - The unique ability to connect to a generator for even more power
- Modular design - future ready with optional upgrades to DC-couple storage for full or partial home backup, built-in consumption monitoring and direct connection to the SolarEdge smart EV charger
- Up to 200% DC oversizing means more energy and self-consumption, less clipping, and optimized savings
- Higher efficiency of 99%: one conversion with DC vs three with AC
- Charge and discharge battery according to local times-of-use rates to keep bills low
- One app to monitor solar production, energy storage and usage
- Preselect battery charge levels in the event of unplanned outages
- With enhanced battery power up to 7600W
- Take advantage of ITC and local energy storage incentives
- Modular design, future ready with optional upgrades to: DC-coupled storage for full or partial home backup Built-in consumption monitoring Direct connection to the SolarEdge smart EV charger
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Multi-inverter, scalable storage solution
- Integrated arc fault protection and rapid shutdown for NEC 2014, 2017 and 2020, per article 690.11 and 690.12
- Embedded revenue grade production data, ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5
The Energy Hub Solution Components
- BI-NUSGN-01 Backup Interface - (Optional - Required only for critical loads panel)
- BI-EUSGN-01 Backup Interface - (Optional - Required only for whole house backup)
- (2) SE-ACT-0750-200 CT’s - (Optional - Required only if critical loads panel is used instead of whole house backup)
- RESU10H Prime HV Battery (Optional)
- RESU16H Prime HV Battery (Optional)
- SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger (Optional)
Energy Hub Inverter with Prism Technology
Energy Hub Inverter with Prism Technology: Backup Interface Wiring
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.