SolarEdge SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger
40 Amp @ 240VAC, AC Level 2 Electric Vehicle, J1772 Charge Connector, With 25' Cable and Holder, For Use With StorEdge or Energy Hub Inverters
- Item # 1410-007
SolarEdge SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger, 40 Amp @ 240VAC, AC Level 2 Electric Vehicle, J1772 Charge Connector, With 25' Cable and Holder, For Use With StorEdge or Energy Hub Inverters
The SolarEdge SE-EV-SA-KIT-LJ40P Smart EV Charger is a Wi-Fi enabled charging station that is to be either directly connected to the SolarEdge StorEdge or Energy Hub Inverters by an installation professional with the SolarEdge Boost Kit (sold separately) or it can be plugged directly into an existing wall outlet. It includes a holder and has a 25' cable with cable lock.
NOTE: It can also be connected to an HD-Wave EV Charging Inverter with a separate upgrade kit.
- Wi-Fi enabled, level 2 charging station, with up to 40A (9.6kW) charging power
- Full charging control, including remote activation, smart scheduling, and LED charging status
- Rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Suitable for use with or without a SolarEdge PV system
Additional Features (When Connected Directly to a SolarEdge Inverter)
- Charges EV with 100% renewable energy by using excess-solar mode
- Synchronizes with the full SolarEdge ecosystem (PV, StorEdge, and smart home devices), all managed by a single mobile app
- Ideal in cases where the inverter is located far from the vehicle
Smart EV Charger Installation and Activation
Setting up the Smart EV Charger via SetApp
Configuring Smart EV Charger via MySolarEdge
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.