OutBack FP1 FXR2524A-01 FLEXpower ONE
2500W, 60Hz, 24VDC, FXR2524A-01 Inverter w/ ABC, 120VAC Bypass, GFDI, MATE3s, HUB10.3, RTS, FLEXmax 80, FLEXnet DC, Surge Protector, UL1741-SA
- Item # 1620-001
OutBack FP1 FXR2524A-01 FLEXpower ONE, 2500W, 60Hz, 24VDC, FXR2524A-01 Inverter w/ ABC, 120VAC Bypass, GFDI, MATE3s, HUB10.3, RTS, FLEXmax 80, FLEXnet DC, Surge Protector, UL1741-SA
OutBack's pre-assembled and pre-wired FLEXpower systems are now equipped with the updated FXR A-01 Series Grid/Hybrid inverter/chargers and meet UL 1741-SA Certification per California's Rule 21.
With the newest Inverter/Chargers meeting UL 1741-SA advanced inverter testing as defined in California's Rule 21, OutBack's FP1 FXR2524A-01 FLEXpower ONE system is further capable of off-grid or grid-connected operation in a single unit. This means the most advanced Grid/Hybrid inverter features are now available on the industry's most trusted and proven systems platform, for unmatched flexibility and value. Some of the features and technologies include:
- 4 models available for 120VAC applications, ranging from 2500W to 3600W.
- 50Hz/60Hz selectable for regional diversity.
- Programmable for seven different modes including GridZero, blending utility power and stored renewable energy, minimizing grid dependence and also providing a Support Mode for seamless generator integration.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters accommodates charging profiles of new and emerging storage technologies including Lithium Ion, and Aqueous types.
- Field-upgradability eliminates system down-time for critical updates.
- Remote system control and monitoring available through any internet-enabled device with OPTICS RE.
With its compact design and easy-to-install mounting system the FLEXpower ONE can be mounted in more space-limited locations. The FP1 FXR2524A-01 FLEXpower ONE is ideal for smaller residential and commercial power applications including cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems. OutBack's FLEXpower ONE FXR A-01 accommodates all balance-of-system components in a cost-effective manner with the smallest footprint possible. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V or 48V models and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR A-01 inverter/charger away.
The FXR A-01-Series of inverter/chargers are available in sealed or vented units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air. These inverter/chargers continue in OutBack's tradition of absolute dependability in mission critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
- Single-phase 120V, True Sinewave Output in 24V
- 2500W Sealed Model
- Programmable for Seven Different Modes with Generator Assist
- Modular, Stackable Design for up to Nine Inverters in Three-phase and 10 Inverters in Grid-tied
- Up to 93% Operating Efficiency
- Field Upgradable Software
- 5-Year Standard Warranty with a 10-Year Option (sold separately)
- (1) FXR2524A-01 Sealed Inverter/Charger
- (1) FW-IOBD-120/240VAC
- (1) PNL-GFDI-80
- (1) MATE3s
- (1) HUB10.3
- (1) RTS Remote Temperature Sensor
- (1) FM-80 FLEXMax80-150VDC Charge Controller
- (1) FN-DC FLEXnet DC
- (1) FW-SP-250 FLEXware Surge Protector
- Mounting Bracket
- Additional AC Breakers
- Mounting Locations for GFCI Outlets
- AC and DC Wiring Boxes
- Battery and PV Array Breakers
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.