OutBack FlexWare FW250 AC/DC Disconnect Box
For 1 Inverter
- Item # 1630-082
OutBack FlexWare FW250 AC/DC Disconnect Box, For 1 Inverter
For applications with modest power requirements such as cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and back-up power systems. The FLEXware 250 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in the smallest possible space at the lowest installed cost. Utilizing an extremely compact design and unique mounting features, one or two FLEXware 250 enclosures can be mounted on each end of a single FX Series Inverter/Charger.
The FLEXware 250 enclosure is contructed of powder-coated aluminum and has been ETL listed. It provides breaker spaces for battery, PV array or PV GFP breakers and mounting locations for AC GFCI outlet, AC breakers and an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly. In keeping with the philosophy of FLEXware, the FLEXware 250's flexibility is evident in the generous number of knock-outs allowing the installation of conduit, cable glands, and other installation accessories.
AC Installation Features:
- Holds up to four 0.75" (19 mm) wide AC rated panel mount breakers (not included with bare chassis) rated for 1-60 amps AC current.
- Provision for optional AC Input-Output-Bypass assembly by using 3 of the 4 breaker slots.
- Holds one 120V AC outlet receptacle.
- Includes an isolated AC neutral bus.
DC Installation Features:
- Holds up to four 0.75" (19 mm) wide DC rated panel mount breakers (not included with bare chassis) rated for 1-80 amps of DC current.
- Holds one 1.5" (39 mm) wide 175 or 250 amp DC rated breaker, or one 1.02" (26 mm) wide 100 or 125 amp DC rated breaker.
- Includes large DC breaker handle guard.
- Includes a DC negative bus.
NOTE: DC current shunt not included.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.