OutBack HUB 10.3 Communications Hub
For Classic and Subphase Master Stacking of FX and GS Inverters, 10 Ports
- Item # 2110-010
OutBack HUB 10.3 Communications Hub, For Classic and Subphase Master Stacking of FX and GS Inverters, 10 Ports
OutBack Power Systems' HUB System Communications Manager allows multiple OutBack devices to connect and integrate at one point via CAT5e cable WITH RJ45 modular jacks.The OutBack HUB10.3 allows the MATE to control up to 10 OutBack products of any combination.
NOTE: The OutBack HUB communicates stacking phase, load share, and incremental startup and shutdown information directly among the FX Series Inverter/Chargers. The HUB is powered by any FX or OutBack Charge Controller connected to it.
- The OutBack HUB communicates stacking phase, load share, incremental start-up and shutdown information directly between the inverters.
- Interconnection cabling is standard CAT5 eight wire with RJ45 modular jacks.
- 3-Phase/Sub-Phase Master Stacking
- HUB System Communications Manager
- Wiring Cover
- (2) #10 x ½" Philips head mounting screws
- (2) Snap-in 1" conduit bushings
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.