SnapNrack 242-92093 MLPE Rail Attachment Kit
For Ultra Rail & Series 200, Pre-assembled, For attaching Enphase Microinverters and SolarEdge Optimizers, Qty. 1
- Item # 1340-978
SnapNrack 242-92093 MLPE Rail Attachment Kit, For Ultra Rail & Series 200, Pre-assembled, For attaching Enphase Microinverters and SolarEdge Optimizers, Qty. 1
The SnapNrack 242-92093 MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) Rail Attachment Kit has been designed, tested and certified under the UL 2703 listing to work with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimizers. The MLPE Rail Attachment Kit is an efficient solution for attaching microinverters and optimizers directly to SnapNrack rails. The microinverter and optimizer is bonded to the system through the pre-assembled kit and its attachment to the rail, removing the need for WEEBs. The kit installs with a single 1/2" socket, utilizing standard channel nuts for Snap-In attachment to Ultra Rail and Series 200 Rails.
- UL 2703 certified with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimzers.
- Microinverter and optimizers are bonded to the system through the MLPE Kit and it's attachment to the rail.
- No need to bond optimizers with ground lugs and bare copper.
- When using microinverters, ground lugs and bare copper are not required to bond module rows, reducing labor and material costs.
- Removes any need for WEEBs.
- Installs with a single 1/2" socket, comes pre-assembled and easily snaps into rails.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.