Oatey 14050 Flashing
0.25"-2", Master Flash, 4-1/2 Base Dimension
Oatey 14050 Flashing, 0.25"-2", Master Flash, 4-1/2 Base Dimension
Oatey Master Flash® Roof Flashings are engineered for profiled roofing materials and can be installed on all types of roofing surfaces, including metal, plastic, tile, rubber membrane and others. The base is designed to form a seal on any panel configuration and roof pitch, regardless of pipe location. Master Flash® is pliable so it Won't crack or break. It accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused by expansion and contraction and snow-load movement. Master Flash® is made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maxiumu resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Slides over vent pipe and conforms to any roof pitch.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on Master Boot products.
- Use silicone sealant between base and surface, and secure with sheet metal screws.
- Easily customized with a sharpt knife or scissors to accomodate a broad range of pipes and vent diameters.
- Non-fading EPDM collar, compounded specifically for maxiumu resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Continuous Temperature Resistance to 212°F. Intermittent Temperature Resistance to 275° F.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.