OutBack FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian
4000W, 60Hz, 48VDC, (1) GS4048A-01 Inverter w/ ABC, (1) FM80 Charge Controller, MATE3s, HUB10.3, GSLC175-PV1-120/240, 120/240VAC Bypass, Surge Protector, RTS, UL1741-SA
- Item # 1620-012
OutBack FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian, 4000W, 60Hz, 48VDC, (1) GS4048A-01 Inverter w/ ABC, (1) FM80 Charge Controller, MATE3s, HUB10.3, GSLC175-PV1-120/240, 120/240VAC Bypass, Surge Protector, RTS, UL1741-SA
OutBack's FLEXpower Radian's are pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems that take the concept of fast, easy installation to a whole new level of performance, value and flexibility.
The FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian integrates a 4000W, 60Hz(50Hz selectable) Radian inverter/charger, FM80 charge controller and other essential devices (besides power sources and battery backup) in a completely integrated, pre-wired and factory-tested system. You just need to install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and your system is fully operational. The FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian is ideal for smaller power applications—including homes, cabins, remote communication sites and backup power systems.
The FPR FLEXpower Radian incorporates OutBack's GridZero technology, a superior level of intelligence in energy management allowing for self-generation and self-consumption programs. The unit is able to provide precise balancing between using stored energy, solar and utility power, blending-in the latter to overcome surges and load spikes. The FLEXpower Radian also features an Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) profile option to support leading-edge battery technologies such as lithium-ion and others, and enhanced diagnostics for improved performance. Dual AC inputs allow connection to both the utility and a backup generator set. The FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian is compatible with system monitoring and control via OpticsRE and is designed for 120/240 VAC split-phase output.
The FPR-4048A-01 FLEXpower Radian is certified to UL1741 for US applications and CSA C22.2 No. 107.1 for Canada, and is IEC 62109-1 certified to meet the most stringent worldwide PV safety and emission standards.
- Split-phase 120/240V, True Sinewave Output, 48V
- 4000W Radian Inverter
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured
- Easy connection with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS Load Center
- Optimized system footprint for cleaner and quicker installation
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE
- Components carry all of the necessary UL Certifications
- 5-Year Standard Warranty with a 10-Year Option (sold separately)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.