Schneider Electric 865-0329 Conext Gateway
For SW and XW Inverters and Associated Components, Wi-Fi & Ethernet, RNW8650329
Schneider Electric 865-0329 Conext Gateway, For SW and XW Inverters and Associated Components, Wi-Fi & Ethernet, RNW8650329
Advanced Solar and Battery System Control Solution
The Conext™ Gateway is used as a communications interface between the Xanbus network with XW or SW inverters and a local network or the internet. The Conext™ Gateway provides local system configuration and management as well as live system monitoring for residential and commercial solar and battery applications. To accelerate the installation and system setup process, the Conext™ Gateway offers wireless access point (WAP) connectivity along with more intuitive configuration and system management tools. Designed to give you better insight into your solar system performance, the Conext™ Gateway’s graphing and reporting interfaces are completely updated and together with Insight 2 it will bring your system monitoring and remote management to the cloud.
Higher Return On Investment
- Monitor solar system performance in real time on your local network
- Monitor your system from anywhere using Conext™ Insight 2
- Measure and compare energy performance over varying time frames
- Multiple visualizations for trend analysis as well as custom data logging for diagnostics
- Built-in wireless access point (WAP) connectivity for easy configuration (wirelessly connect a laptop to your Gateway)
- Built-in wireless station mode for connection to a local area network
- Dual Xanbus channels to support larger networks of devices
- Modbus support for string inverters and third-party Modbus devices*
- Canbus for compatible storage systems (e.g., Li-ion batteries)*
Easy To Service
- View or download an events log for faster troubleshooting
- Upgrade Conext™ Gateway and other Conext™ devices firmware through Gateway’s web application
- Remotely manage system settings and firmware updates from Conext™ Insight 2*
Easy To Install
- Configure devices remotely on the web
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting options
- Multiple power supply options; AC adapter or Xanbus
Unboxing the Conext Gateway
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.