SolarEdge HD-Wave SE3800H-US000NNV2 EV Charging Inverter
With Level 2 EV Charger, 3800W, 240VAC, 60Hz, 2 Unfused Inputs, Ground/Arc-Fault Protection, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, AC-RSD, UL-1741-SA
- Item # 1430-109
SolarEdge HD-Wave SE3800H-US000NNV2 EV Charging Inverter, With Level 2 EV Charger, 3800W, 240VAC, 60Hz, 2 Unfused Inputs, Ground/Arc-Fault Protection, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, AC-RSD, UL-1741-SA
SolarEdge's HD-Wave SE3800H-US000NNV2 EV Charging Inverter offers you the ability to charge electric vehicles up to six times faster than a standard Level 1 charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilizes grid and PV charging simultaneously. It provides AC Level 2 EV charging from both the grid and the PV system, and is designed to work with all plug-in vehicles with a J1772 socket. This product is the world's first EV charger with an integrated PV inverter and reduces the hassle of installing a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter separately. Plus, the EV charging inverter eliminates the need for additional wiring, conduit and a breaker installation. By installing an EV charger that is integrated with an inverter, no additional dedicated circuit breaker is needed, saving space and ruling out the need for a potential upgrade to the main distribution panel. The SE3800H-US000NNV2 EV Charging inverter efficiently converts DC power from the modules into AC power that can be fed into the main AC service of the site and from there to the grid. The inverter also receives the monitoring data from each power optimizer and transmits it to a central server (the monitoring platform; requires Internet connection). Whether you own an EV now or just want to be EV-ready, future-proof your home with SolarEdge. The SolarEdge EV charging single phase inverter supports full network connectivity and integrates seamlessly with the SolarEdge monitoring platform. Homeowners can track their charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules.
- Combines sun and grid power for charging up to six times faster than standard EV chargers using existing electricity infrastructure
- Reduces workload and costs of installing a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter
- Fully integrated with SolarEdge monitoring platform
- Built-in meter enables separate tracking of EV power usage for visibility and control
- Saves space on main distribution panel to avoid potential upgrade
- Optional built-in Revenue Grade Meter (RGM)
- Smart-scheduling for use with Time of Use (TOU) rates — charge from the grid during off-peak hours
- Remote operation via mobile app — turn charging on and off directly from your smartphone
- 12-year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years
NOTE: EV Charger Cable SE-EV-KIT-25J40-1 is required for EV Charging and is sold separately.
EV Charging Inverter Introduction
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.