Schneider Electric Conext SW4024-120/240 Inverter/Charger
4000W, 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 30A Transfer, 24VDC, 90A Charger, RNW8654024
Schneider Electric Conext SW4024-120/240 Inverter/Charger, 4000W, 120/240VAC, 50/60Hz, 30A Transfer, 24VDC, 90A Charger, RNW8654024
New Value in Off-Grid Solar and Backup Power
The Conext SW pure sine-wave inverter / charger is for global off-grid solar and backup power applications. The Conext SW 4kW (24 VDC) is designed for remote, rural, and residential locations where solar energy is needed or where unreliable grid power is a concern. North American units feature split-phase input and output without the need for an external transformer.
The Conext SW integrates additional value with available DC switchgear, AC switchgear, generator control module, intelligent load management module, network gateway, and solar charge controller devices. For unique global market power requirements installers will like the fact that 120 / 240VAC and 230 VAC Conext SW support both 50HZ and 60HZ operation.
- System installation is faster and easier with Conext SW integrated switch gear
- High consumption loads are easily run with the high surge capability of Conext SW
- Global requirements are met with the programmable 50/60Hz output of Conext SW
- North American split phase output from a single Conext SW
- Network communication capability allows device settings and activity to be communicated to other plug-and-play devices, such as System Control Panel (SCP), Automatic Generator Start (AGS) and MPPT Solar Charge Controllers. Remote monitoring and protocol conversion is available
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.