Amphenol Helios H4 H4CFC6DI Connector
With Boot for 5.25 mm to 7.7 mm OD #10AWG Female (+), 1000VDC UL, 18-H4CFC6DM
- Item # 2010-072
Amphenol Helios H4 H4CFC6DI Connector, With Boot for 5.25 mm to 7.7 mm OD #10AWG Female (+), 1000VDC UL, 18-H4CFC6DM
Only field installable PV connector approved by UL for use up to 1000V.
Amphenol's UL-rated H4 connector can be used in existing systems as well as in new ones that require more voltage without having to increase cable size. The dualrated (UL/TUV) PV connector features Amphenol's RADSOK technology, offering higher current carrying capacity and lower contact resistance, resulting in lower power loss and improved reliability.
The RoHS-compliant, CSA approved connector also meets NEC 2008 requirements without the need for extra locking collars or locking sleeves. The H4 uses a simple unlocking tool for easy unmating in the field. H4 connectors are also available in a version designed for easy panel mounting to combiner boxes, micro-inverters and DC optimizers.
- UL 1000V, TÜV 1500V and CSA approved
- Fully intermateable with industry standard
- Meets all NEC 2008/2011 requirements
- Quick and easy secure snap lock mating
- Simple unlocking tool meets NEC requirements
- Long-term UV and Ozone resistance
- Highest current rating in industry
- RoHS compliant
- Complete Cable Assemblies available
- Low contact resistance means low loss
- Ready for field assembly
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.