Primus Wind Power 1-ARBM-15-24 AIR Breeze Wind Turbine
160W, 24VDC, Marine Version
Primus Wind Power 1-ARBM-15-24 AIR Breeze Wind Turbine, 160W, 24VDC, Marine Version
AIR Breeze provides energy you can count on in challenging conditions. This field-proven unit is engineered for battery-charging applications in coastal to desert to Arctic environments. It delivers the energy you need for communications, offshore structures, sailing or remote monitoring, to name a few. With optimized electronic controls, AIR Breeze provides energy quietly and efficiently.
Rated power: 160 W at 28mph (12.5m/s). 5-year limited warranty.
High performance for land and sea
When you need to charge your battery-powered applications, the AIR Breeze can get the job done in coastal or land-based uses. The AIR Breeze is an ideal wind turbine to pair with solar PV to offset those cloudy or stormy periods and ensure energy production year-round. AIR Breeze is built and backed the worldwide leader in small wind.
- Corrosion resistant, aircraft quality paint with a marine grade O-ring seal and stainless steel fasteners, ensuring durability in challenging conditions
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month*- generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance in high wind protection without mechanical braking
AIR Breeze Certifications:
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) International Certificate of Compliance
- Restrictive of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance
- CE Declaration of Comformity (for battery charging applications only)
|AIR Breeze Specifications|
|Energy Potential||38 kWh/month at 13.4 mph (6.0 m/s)|
|Swept Area||11.5 ft2 (1.07 m2)|
|Rotor Diameter||46 in (1.17 m)|
|Weight||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||27 x 12.5 x 9 in (686 x 318 x 229 mm) 17 lb (7.7 kg)|
|Startup Wind Speed||7 mph (3.13 m/s)|
|Voltage||12, 24 and 48 VDC|
|Turbine Controller||Microprocessor-based smart internal regulator|
|Body||Cast aluminum with corrosion resistant paint|
|Blades||(3) Injection-molded composite|
|Alternator||Permanent magnet brushless|
|Overspeed Protection||Electronic torque control|
|Survival Wind Speed||110 mph (49.2 m/s)|
|Mount*||1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 1.9 in (48 mm) outer diameter|
|Warranty||Five year limited|
*Primus Wind Power offers a range of tower options specifically designed to work with theAirfamily of products.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.