Sun Pumps PCA-30M1D Solar Pump Controller
For SDS Series Pumps, 150W Max Power
- Item # 3420-003
Sun Pumps PCA-30M1D Solar Pump Controller, For SDS Series Pumps, 150W Max Power
Sun Pumps PCA series pump controllers are high quality, micro-processor controlled DC power converters designed as the interface between a DC powered pump and the power source. The main purpose of a PC series controller is to maximize the total daily water delivery while providing protection for the pump as well as the power source.
One of the features of a pump controller is to boost the current of solar modules in low sunlight conditions while holding the voltage of the solar modules around the maximum power point. This allows a pump to start earlier in the morning and stay running longer in the evening. All PC series controllers include a pump speed control circuit, a remote switch circuit, a sensor-less low water cut-off circuit, an electronic circuit breaker and indicator lights.
Sun Pumps PCA 30-M1D controller is made for the Sun Pumps SDS series pumps and will regulate the output voltage to 30 VDC maximum. This protects the pump from running faster than the design point. The enclosure is made from Delrin, a very strong, impact resistant thermoplastic.
CAUTION: Do not use more than a 200 watt of solar array or it may overheat the controller as it regulates the output voltage.
- Shipping Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Max Load Power: 150 watts
- Max Load Current: 5 amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 45 volts
- Max Regulated Output Voltage: 30
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.