Heliodyne HPAK 016-001 Helio-Pak 16 Heat Transfer Appliance with Pro WIFI
For Up To 96 SF of GOBI Collector Area
- Item # 2320-006
Heliodyne HPAK 016-001 Helio-Pak 16 Heat Transfer Appliance with Pro WIFI, For Up To 96 SF of GOBI Collector Area
HELIO-PAK HEAT-TRANSFER APPLIANCE WITH DELTA-T PRO WIFI
The Helio-Pak (HPAK) is an all-in-one closed loop heat-transfer appliance, specifically designed to simplify solar hot water systems, and provide maximum heat transfer. The HPAK comes factory assembled, and wired with all necessary components, making installation a trouble-free experience. With its unique design, the SRCC rated its performance as being 25% more efficient than conventional internal heat exchangers.
A major benefit the Helio-Pak provides is that it attaches directly onto the hot water tank. As a result, under certain conditions, the HPAK can be mounted onto a pre-existing water tank, thereby reducing costs. This is a feature no other solar hot water heat-exchanger on the market can offer.
- Augmented heat exchanger surface promotes maximum heat generation
- Superior heat transfer via unique counterflow design
- 25% more efficient than conventional internal heat exchangers
- Under certain conditions, can mount to existing tank
- "Plug & Play" installation
- Factory tested to 300 psi
- Viewable heat exchanger leak detection
- Several sizes available for differing loads
DELTA-T PRO WEB MONITORING CONTROLLER
The Pro controller is the most advanced version of the Delta-T line of controllers. Pro units share the same advanced energy performance monitoring and data storage capabilities of the Pro Lite version, but add enhanced functionality. Additional relays and sensor input options make the Pro controller suitable for all types of solar water heating system applications. Pro controllers come standard with the ability to communicate via a web monitoring system which allows the installer or end user access to the solar hot water system controller from anywhere with an internet connection. By simply logging onto a dedicated website for the controller, the user can view and make system adjustments miles away from the actual solar hot water system.
- 5 program configurations available (open loop DHW, closed loop DHW, Pool, Space heating, Commercial)
- 5 thermistor sensor and 3 pump relays
- Waterproof version available for pool systems
- DSL, cable or other broadband internet connection
- Open, WPA or WPA2 network authentication/encryption Wi-Fi router (WEP not supported)
- Internet browser (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Flow sensor installed for energy monitoring
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.