Heliodyne GOBI 410-001 Solar Hot Water Collector
4'x10', 2.8" Thick, Flat Plate, Blue Sputtered, High Selective Surface Absorber Coating, Standard Slim, Anodized Aluminum Frame-Dark Bronze
- Item # 2310-003
Heliodyne GOBI 410-001 Solar Hot Water Collector, 4'x10', 2.8" Thick, Flat Plate, Blue Sputtered, High Selective Surface Absorber Coating, Standard Slim, Anodized Aluminum Frame-Dark Bronze
THE MOST RELIABLE COLLECTOR IN THE INDUSTRY
Heliodyne's GOBI solar collectors are proven to be among the industry's highest-performing. They also prove to be the most durable. This combination guarantees you many years of optimal performance. The quality and design put into every component ensures a sturdy collector that maximizes energy conversion from the sun. As a result, these collectors work exceptionally well, even in geographic regions with limited sunshine. Besides outstanding functionality, GOBI collectors are designed to be aesthetically pleasing, combining a sleek profile with a dark bronze frame.
The new GOBI has undergone a complete transformation for 2011 making it the industry's best flat plate collector. By redesigning the frame and incorporating state of the art components, the GOBI has a reduced profile and even better performance. With 3 sizes and 2 absorber surface types to choose from, there is a GOBI collector for every type of solar water heating application.
- Thinnest Profile – The redesigned frame is easier to handle for installers and offers the end user a streamlined, sleek look on their roof compared to bulky traditional flat plate collectors.
- Top 10 Performer – New SRCC ratings certify that the GOBI now ranks among the 10 best OG-100 collectors. The high energy output of the GOBI offers maximum performance out of the solar hot water system.
- Easiest to Install – The GOBI retains its unique Dyn-O-Seal (DOS) union interconnection method. DOS unions come factory assembled and eliminate the time consuming task of soldering each collector together in an array.
New Design Features
- 1" reduction in frame thickness
- Improved insulation
- Full plate absorber
- Rounded glazing profile
- OG-100 certified with higher performance and efficiency
- Low-profile tapered design for a subtle rooftop presence
- Optimal heat absorption and overall efficiency
- Certified to withstand 50lbs per square foot
- Anodized aluminum frame improves durability & rigidity
- No-solder connections with factory installed DYN-O-SEAL unions
- Rated by SRCC and IAPMO as one of the industry's best-performing collectors
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.