UniRac 008114M MLPE Mounting Assembly
For Attaching Microinverters or Optimizers to Panel Frame, Qty. 1
UniRac 008114M MLPE Mounting Assembly, For Attaching Microinverters or Optimizers to Panel Frame, Qty. 1
For Rail-less and Ballasted systems or to install MLPE (Module Level Power Electronics) before lifting panels on the roof, the UniRac 008114M MLPE Mounting Assembly bonds and secures microinverters and power optimizers to module frames with a simple bonding pin. It has been designed, tested and certified under the UL 2703 listing to work with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimizers. The 008114M MLPE Mounting Assembly is an efficient solution for attaching microinverters and optimizers directly to solar panel frames when installing any of UniRac's roof mount systems: SolarMount (SM), SunFrame Microrail (SFM) and RoofMount (RM) 5/10/DT.
- UL 2703 certified with Enphase microinverters and SolarEdge optimzers.
- Fits all module frames heights
- No need to bond optimizers with ground lugs and bare copper.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.