SnapNrack 242-02163 SpeedSeal Foot
For Ultra Rail , Aluminum, Mill, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-998
SnapNrack 242-02163 SpeedSeal Foot, For Ultra Rail , Aluminum, Mill, Qty. 1
Lag Driven Sealant Solution for Ultra Rail Mounting System
SnapNrack introduces a new generation of roof attachments with an innovative design that eliminates the need for flashing by using a patent pending Lag Driven Sealant Technology. Their SpeedSeal™ Technology incorporates flashing reliability into a single roof attachment by compressing sealant into the cavity, shingle surfaces and lag hole with a compressible barrier providing a completely water-tight seal as the SpeedSeal™ Foot is secured to the rafter. The new SpeedSeal™ Foot dramatically speeds up the installation process by allowing you to lag straight to a structural member with no in-between components such as flashings or additional bases, eliminating damage to shingles or the need to remove shingles during the installation process. The active sealant solidifies the bond if ever exposed to moisture and the 100% waterproof solution provides a lasting seal that passes UL 2582 Wind Driven Rain Test and ASTM E2140 Water Column Testing standards.
The SnapNrack 242-02163 SpeedSeal Foot is designed for asphalt shingle roofs with pitches between 10-90° and is to be used with the Ultra Rail mounting system. The SpeedSeal™ Foot is also available in a black finish.
- Innovative design incorporates flashing reliability into a single roof attachment.
- Sealing cavity with compressible barrier secures sealant in place & fills voids.
- Sealant is compressed into cavity and lag hole as attachment is secured to rafter creating lasting seal.
- Maintains the integrity of the roof by eliminating the disruption of shingles – no more pry bar.
- Lag straight to a structural member, no in-between components such as flashings or bases – simply locate rafter, fill sealant cavity & secure to roof.
- Less Time. Less Parts. Less Tools
NOTE: You will need 242-21168 Sealing Washer Lag to attach each SpeedSeal Foot and is sold separately. This is an integral part of the SpeedSeal™ system and is also available in a mill finish.
SpeedSeal™ Technology with SpeedSeal™ Foot
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.