Quick Mount PV QMUTM A 1 QBase Universal Tile Mount
Base with 6.5" Post, 18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-690
Quick Mount PV QMUTM A 1 QBase Universal Tile Mount, Base with 6.5" Post, 18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
The QBase Universal Tile Mount is identical to the QBase Standard Flat Tile Mount, except with a longer post to enable a high-profile installation of solar panels on flat tile roofs.
The QBase Universal Tile Mount uses the QBase foundation and two spun aluminum cone flashings for installing solar panels on tile roofs with superior strength and waterproofing. The secondary top flashing can be conformed to fit virtually any roof tile, flat or curved.
The primary flashing at the roof deck forms a waterproof shield isolating all penetrating fasteners from water intrusion. The top flashing is malleable, so it works equally well for curved and flat tile roofs. Both flashings feature a spun aluminum cone, with no seams to fail in extreme climates. The reinforced QBase makes an extraordinarily strong foundation. Ideal for both retrofit and new roof solar panel installations.
- Flashed at both the deck and top levels
- 18x18-inch malleable top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9x9-inch subflashing with spun aluminum cone
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average shear
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
- Made in USA
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1-1/4'' x 6-1/2''
- 9'' x 9'' spun aluminum cone subflashing
- 18'' x 18'' spun aluminum cone malleable flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16'' x 3''
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel sealing washer, 5/16'' x 1-1/4''
- Stainless steel fender washer
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16''
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
- Aluminum Mill (A 1)
- Bronze Anodized (B 1)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.