Quick Mount PV QMNS A 1 QBase Shake and Slate Mount
18" x 18", With 3.25" Post/Net 3.75", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-689
Quick Mount PV QMNS A 1 QBase Shake and Slate Mount, 18" x 18", With 3.25" Post/Net 3.75", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is a dual-purpose base-and-post style solar mounting system offering superior strength and waterproofing for both wood shake and slate shingle roofs. The oversized 18x18-inch flashing accommodates the large exposure of both types of roofing.
For Shake Roofs
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is designed to smoothly fit into the workflow between the trades while installing a solar array during the construction of a new shake roof. For retrofitting solar onto an existing shake roof, use the Classic Shake Mount.
For Slate Roofs
The QBase Shake & Slate Mount is the ideal solution for both new and existing slate roofs. It's not only the first flashed mount designed specifically for slate roofs, the QBase Shake & Slate Mount is the only solar roof mounting solution that will not compromise the integrity of the slate.
- Flashing holds firm against wind-driven rain
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 1972 lbs. average shear
- Cone flashing is spun aluminum with no welds or seams to rust or rot
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
- Made in USA
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1.25" x 3.25"
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel washer, 5/16" x 1.25"
- 18" x 18" spun aluminum cone flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16" x 3"
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel fender washer, 5/16" x 1"
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16"
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16" x ¾"
- Aluminum Mill (A 1)
- Bronze Anodized (B 1)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.