Quick Mount PV QMCPT A 1 Conduit Penetration Flashing
For Curved or Flat Tile, 9"x9" Sub-Flashing, 18"x18" Top Flashing, Mill Finish, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-886
Quick Mount PV QMCPT A 1 Conduit Penetration Flashing, For Curved or Flat Tile, 9"x9" Sub-Flashing, 18"x18" Top Flashing, Mill Finish, Qty. 1
Quick Mount PV's Tile Conduit Penetration Flashing provides a quick, easy way to install conduit through the roof while protecting against water intrusion with two seamless, all-aluminum spun cone flashings. The innovative EPDM post collar can be easily customized to fit a 1/2", 3/4" or 1" diameter conduit. This mount includes both top and sub-flashing to double flash tile roof penetrations for code compliance.
- Works with all standard flat and curved tile roofs
- Flashed at both deck and top level
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 18x18-inch malleable top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9x9-inch sub flashing with spun aluminum cone
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices, 100% IBC compliant
- 20-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.