IronRidge KOB-1L01-B1 Tile Replacement Base
Use With Tile Replacement Flashings (Sold Separately), Includes (1) Black L-Foot, (1) Lag and Hardware, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-032
IronRidge KOB-1L01-B1 Tile Replacement Base, Use With Tile Replacement Flashings (Sold Separately), Includes (1) Black L-Foot, (1) Lag and Hardware, Qty. 1
A Breakthrough Tile Solution
Knockout Tile is the solution for solar installation on tile roofs, which can usually be messy and complicated. These types of jobs often require tile grinding to ensure fit, a struggle to align mounting components and extensive searches to find the replacements for broken tiles. The KOB-1L01-B1 Replacement Mount rapidly and reliably integrates into the existing roof system. With a simple strike of a hammer, you can create a solid stack of high-performance, form-fitting components which fully encases the waterproof seal. The Universal Base is strong, yet light with a compact footprint, that can be placed anywhere along the rafter in any orientation. The Universal Base is to be used as a system with Flat, S, and W flashings (sold separately). When using the Knockout Tile system with XR Rail, the entire assembly is covered by IronRidge’s 25-year warranty.
- FORM-FIT WATERPROOFING - Keep water down and out with unique seal technology by joining the flashing, gasket, and L-foot with the single strike of a hammer.
- UNIVERSAL BASE - Strong yet light with a compact footprint, Knockout Tile’s base can be placed anywhere along the rafter in any orientation.
- CONCENTRIC LOADING - Minimal offset between the lag bolt and L-foot improves structural performance, and makes possible the use of a single lag. That means 40% higher loading capacity and half the roof penetrations.
- (1) Universal Base
- (1) Black L-Foot
- (1) Lag and Associated Hardware
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.