OutBack GSLC-PV1-300VDC Prewired Radian GS Load Center
For GS4048A-01, (1) 175A Breaker, 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Bypass/Input Breakers, For (1) FM100, FLEXnet DC, (2) 500A Shunts
- Item # 1630-059
OutBack GSLC-PV1-300VDC Prewired Radian GS Load Center, For GS4048A-01, (1) 175A Breaker, 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Bypass/Input Breakers, For (1) FM100, FLEXnet DC, (2) 500A Shunts
OutBack GS Load Centers - Designed to simplify the configuration, distribution, and implementation of energy storage of the Radian Series of inverter/chargers through a standardized approach.
OutBack's GS Load Centers are a pre-wired enclosure series designed for AC and DC system connections with OutBack Radian inverter/charger applications, through provided inverter DC overcurrent protection and disconnects, dual AC inputs, grid-tie inverter connection and 120/240VAC maintenance bypass. The OutBack GSLC-PV1-300VDC Prewired Radian GS Load Center is intended as a "plug and play" solution for systems with a single GS4048A inverter/charger, one FLEXmax 100 Charge Controller and battery monitoring. The GSLC-PV1-300VDC does not have GFDI because the FM100 Charge Controller already has ground fault built in.
NOTE: Due to the different voltage ratings, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC with the FM60 or FM80-150VDC controllers on the same battery bank. Be sure to review installation instructions when installing OutBack Power equipment.
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installation
- Dual AC inputs and DC connections
- 120/240VAC inverter bypass
- Greater dynamic stability
- Dual AC inputs
- UL 1741
- Knockouts For 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" conduit
- (1) 175A Panel Mount Breaker
- (1) 80A Array Disconnect
- FLEXnet DC
- (2) 500A DC Shunts
- (1) 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Bypass Breaker
- (1) 2-Pole 120/240VAC 50A Input Breaker
- 120/240VAC Sliding Bypass Interlock
- Ground Bus Bar
- Neutral Bus Bar
- (1) PV (Positive) Bus Bar
- Inverter Power Bus Bar
- AC Wiring and Enclosure Mounting Hardware
Recommended for OutBack Radian Model: GS4048A-01
Recommended for OutBack Charge Controller Model: FLEXmax 100
Unit Weight = 40 LBS; Shipping Weight = 45 LBS
*For all GSLC models: Unit Dimensions are 17"H x 16"W x 8.5"D and the Shipping Dimensions are 23.25"H x 20.5"W x 13.25"D.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.