OutBack FW500-AC FlexWare Disconnect Box
With Ground Bar & DIN Rail, For 1 to 2 Inverters
- Item # 1630-090
OutBack FW500-AC FlexWare Disconnect Box, With Ground Bar & DIN Rail, For 1 to 2 Inverters
For applications with medium power requirements such as homes, light commercial or larger back-up power systems. The FLEXware 500 system architecture can support up to two OutBack FX Series Inverter/Chargers, up to two OutBack charge controllers and all the associated AC and DC components. Thanks to a very compact design, FLEXware 500 AC and DC enclosures mount with a FLEXware MP in either a horizontal or vertical orientation to allow installation in more space-limited locations for a fast and professional looking wall-mounted installation. The FLEXware 500 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in two enclosures.
- AC enclosure which mounts at the AC side of one or two FX Series Inverter/Chargers. Supports six terminal bus bars and one FW-X240. The FW500 system utilizes one FW-MP (mounting plate) and a set of the DCA and ACA conduit adapters for each inverter/charger. DC and AC breakers, Input-Output-Bypass Assemblies and all other additional components sold separately.
- FLEXware 500 power systems provide locations for FW-X240 Auto-Transformers, multiple DC shunts and other essential components required in higher kW systems.
A complete FLEXware 500 System consists of the following in addition to the FW500-AC and FW500-DC:
- A FLEXware Mounting Plate (FW-MP)
- Two FX Series Inverter/Chargers
- AC Conduit Adapter (ACA) and a DC Conduit Adapter (DCA), which connect each FX to theFW500-AC and FW500-DC
- MX Charge Controller(s) (normally part of this system) and mounting brackets
- AC and DC breakers including a specific AC Input/Output/Bypass Breaker (IOB) Kit
- Bus bars and DC current shunts as required per specific installation
- DC and AC ground fault protection
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.