OutBack FW1000-AC FlexWare Disconnect Box
With Ground Bar & DIN Rail, 1 to 4 Inverters
- Item # 1630-088
OutBack FW1000-AC FlexWare Disconnect Box, With Ground Bar & DIN Rail, 1 to 4 Inverters
For applications with large power requirements such as large residential, commercial or village power systems. The FLEXware 1000 system architecture is capable of supporting up to four OutBack FX Series Inverter/Chargers, four OutBack charge controllers, and all the required AC and DC components and wiring. Utilizing a compact design, FLEXware 1000 AC and DC enclosures accommodate all of the essential protective devices with lots of room for additional breakers and large cable connections and can be mounted either vertically or horizontially. This enclosure is intended for battery circuits configured for 12 to 48 volts nominal.
- FLEXware 1000 accommodates up to four FXs and four MX Charge Controllers.
- FLEXware 1000 power systems provide locations for FW-X240 Auto-Transformers, multiple DC shunts and other essential components required in higher kW systems.
A complete FLEXware 1000 System consists of the following in addition to the FW1000-AC and FW1000-DC:
- Two FLEXware Mounting Plates (FW-MP)
- FLEXware Wiring Raceway (included with AC chassis)
- Four FX Series Inverter/Chargers
- AC Conduit Adapter (ACA) and a DC Conduit Adapter (DCA), which connect each FX to theFW1000-AC and FW1000-DC
- MX60 Charge Controller(s) (normally part of this system) and mounting brackets
- AC and DC breakers including a specific AC Input/Output/Bypass Breaker (IOB) Kit
- Bus bars and DC current shunts as required per specific installation
- DC and AC ground fault protection
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.