MidNite Solar MNE250STM-L E-Panel
Grey Steel with 250A Breaker for MS4024-MS2812 Inverters
- Item # 1630-034
MidNite Solar MNE250STM-L E-Panel, Grey Steel with 250A Breaker for MS4024-MS2812 Inverters
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Inverter installation has just gone from hours to minutes with MidNite Solar's E-Panel. These disconnect boxes can easily be stacked horizontally or vertically to save space.
Breaker: 250 Amp 125 VDC
Material: Gray Steel
Light Side Hinge: hinge on left, circuit breakers on the left and charge control bracket on the right.
- DC Inverter battery breaker
- Internal inverter cables
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- 500 amp shunt
- AC terminal blocks
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block
- DC positive and and DC negative bus bars
- Din rails with 6 slots
- DC wiring cover
- Top shield
- Remote mounting hardware
- Wall mounting brackets
- Charge control bracket (CCB)
- Lots of hardware and grommets
- Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
- Cut outs for two GFCI outlets
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
- All field wiring connections clearly labeled
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
All E-Panels now come with a side plate that accommodates up to three panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.