MidNite Solar MNE250AL-PLUS E-Panel
250A, 125 VDC, Stretched Aluminum for Outback Inverters
- Item # 1630-028
MidNite Solar MNE250AL-PLUS E-Panel, 250A, 125 VDC, Stretched Aluminum for Outback Inverters
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
Inverter installation has just gone from hours to minutes with MidNite Solar's E-Panel. These disconnect boxes can easily be stacked horizontally or vertically to save space.Inverter/Charge Controller mounted on door MX60, FM60 FM80, Classic (Sold Separately)
Breaker: 250 Amp 125 VDC
Material: White Aluminum
Left Side Hinge: hinge on left, circuit breakers on the left and charge control bracket on the right.
Dimensions: 14" X 12" X 28" (355.6 x 304.8 x 711.2 mm)
Weight: 25 Lbs (11.37 kg)
- Stretched Case
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity. All field wiring connections clearly labeled
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 250 amp AC distribution block
- ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
- Standard Right hand hinged door to mount inverter
- Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
- Charge control bracket (CCB)
- Cut outs for two GFCI outlets
- DC Inverter battery breaker
- Internal inverter cables
Dimensions: 24.91" X 20.32" X 3.58" (632.7 x 516.1 x 90.9 mm)
Weight: 27 Lbs (12.27 kg)
All E-Panels now come with a side plate that accommodates up to three panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80. All OB E-Panels also now come with a Mate mounting bracket, PV + bus bar and 80 amp bat + bus bar.
Note: To use the OutBack Surge Protector FW-SP-ACA on an E-Panel you must purchase a stretched case E-Panel. To obtain surge protection in a smaller case use Delta Lightning Arrestors.
Choose the right E-Panel for your inverter:
|Model No.||OUTBACK INVERTERS|
|FX3048T, GTFX3048, FX2532MT, FX2348ET|
|FX2524T, VFX3648, FX2524MT, VFX3232M, FX2024ET, VFX3048E|
|FX2012T, VFX2812, VFX3524, GVFX3524, FX2012MT, VFX2012ET, VFX2612E, VFX3024E, FX2012MT, VFX2812M|
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.