MidNite Solar MNE175STM-L E-Panel
175A, 125 VDC, Stretched Gray Steel for Magnum Inverters
- Item # 1630-018
MidNite Solar MNE175STM-L E-Panel, 175A, 125 VDC, Stretched Gray Steel for Magnum Inverters
Designed for the Magnum Energy MS and RD series inverters. Gray steel box with 175a/125VDC inverter breaker pre-installed.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel is the quickest way to install Magnum MS and RD series inverters. They come standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. Listed to UL and CSA standards.
Breaker: 175 Amp 125 VDC
Material: Gray Steel
Light Side Hinge: hinge on left, circuit breakers on the left and charge control bracket on the right.
- DC Inverter battery breaker
- Internal inverter cables
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- 500 amp shunt
- AC terminal blocks
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block
- DC positive and and DC negative bus bars
- Din rails with 6 slots
- DC wiring cover
- Top shield
- Remote mounting hardware
- Wall mounting brackets
- Charge control bracket (CCB)
- Lots of hardware and grommets
- Knockouts for AC and DC conduits
- Cut outs for two GFCI outlets
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity.
- All field wiring connections clearly labeled
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- ETL listed to UL and Canadian standards
All E-Panels now come with a side plate that accommodates up to three panel mount breakers like the MNEDC80.
Dimensions: 18" x 11" x 28" (457.2 x 279.4 x 711.2 mm)
Weight: 39 Lb. (17.7 kg)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.