SolarEdge SE-MTR240-NN-S-S1 Electricity Meter
with NEMA 3R Enclosure, 240V, 60Hz, RS485, No CT's, Add (2) 200A or 400A CT's
SolarEdge SE-MTR240-NN-S-S1 Electricity Meter, with NEMA 3R Enclosure, 240V, 60Hz, RS485, No CT's, Add (2) 200A or 400A CT's
Smart Energy Management for On-Grid Applications
The SolarEdge SE-MTR240-NN-S-S1 Electricity Meter is suitable for import/export monitoring, export limitation, and StorEdge™ products. Any SolarEdge inverter or Control and Communication Gateway (CCG) will read the exported power from the meter installed at the grid connection point or the consumption from the meter installed at the load consumption point. The SE-MTR240-NN-S-S1 is single/split phase and can be connected to the RS485 port of SolarEdge devices. A SolarEdge device will read the energy values from the electricity meter and send it to the SolarEdge monitoring portal.
- Suitable for export limitation, consumption monitoring and StorEdge applications
- Communicates over RS485 to provide monitoring data and high accuracy meter readings
- Simple installation and connectivity
NOTE: The meter comes with an enclosure, but you will also need two 200A or 400A Current Transformers (CT's) which are sold separately.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.