OutBack HUB 4 Communications Hub
- Item # 2110-009
OutBack HUB 4 Communications Hub, 4 ports
The OutBack Power Systems HUB 4 System Communications Manager allows the interconnection of up to ten OutBack power conversion devices with the OutBack MATE. The interconnection creates a completely integrated Power System that is coordinated and managed by the MATE.
The OutBack HUB 4 allows the MATE to control any combination of four FX series inverters/chargers and MX60 charge controllers.
- The OutBack HUB communicates stacking phase, load share, incremental start-up and shutdown information directly between the inverters
- Interconnection cabling is standard CAT5 eight wire with RJ45 modular jacks.
- The HUB is powered via any FX inverter/charger or MX60.
- HUB System Communications Manager
- Wiring Cover
- (2) #10 x ½" Philips head mounting screws
- (2) Snap-in 1" conduit bushings
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.