OutBack AXS Port-Modbus Interface
TCP for Remote Control and Monitoring of Outback Devices, Optics RE Compatible, Ethernet, NEMA 1
- Item # 2150-030
OutBack AXS Port-Modbus Interface, TCP for Remote Control and Monitoring of Outback Devices, Optics RE Compatible, Ethernet, NEMA 1
Targeting industrial and commercial customers, the SunSpec-compliant AXS Port Modbus/TCP Interface provides advanced connectivity with OutBack FLEXmax™ Charge Controllers as well as other OutBack devices, enabling remote system status monitoring, command and control. Access an OutBack power system anywhere in the world via an Ethernet connection using Modbus Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) and communicate directly to a single device, or to multiple devices using OutBack's HUB4 or HUB10 communications management components.
The AXS Port interface makes it possible to create custom user interfaces for systems using the advanced API program development kit (downloadable at www.outbackpower.com). System data logs can be downloaded with an AXS Port interface using Modbus-read or FTP transfer. System operators can adjust system settings or change operating modes, as well as apply future firmware updates to both the AXS Port interface and other OutBack firmware-upgradable components, either locally or over the Ethernet.
All user-configurable values are backed up with non-volatile memory, ensuring stable performance and system recovery. An optional remote temperature-sensing function provides a simple, low-cost tool for capturing and reporting ambient temperature or other critical thermal information records.
The AXS Port is a SunSpec compliant device, which means it speaks the renewable energy industry's common language used to drive data and interoperability standards for plug-and-play operation between components and management systems. SunSpec client software is required for operation. For more information visit www.sunspec.org.
- Monitor, Command and Remotely-Control Selected OutBack System Components Without a Dedicated System Display*
- SunSpec-Compliant Device for Interoperability and Plug-and-Play Operation
- Manages Over Two Years of Data Logging
- Firmware Upgradable Over an Ethernet Network
- Accessories Include MicroSD Memory Card and DIN-Rail Mounting Clip
*Updated firmware has been released to include control and monitoring functionality for all inverters and FN-DC (new functionality should be highlighted).
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.