MidNite Solar MNBCM Battery/Capacity Meter
70V Max, Input 12/24/36/48V
- Item # 2120-040
MidNite Solar MNBCM Battery/Capacity Meter, 70V Max, Input 12/24/36/48V
MidNite Solar has a new battery capacity meter! It's probably the easiest to install and easier to read than any other battery meter. You simply connect the negative (-) and positive (+) wires from the meter to the battery terminals. The meter will go through a start-up test sequence when power is first applied. Once the test is complete, the meter is ready to use. It's that simple!
- Led's that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy +/- .05%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
- Ideal for "at a glance" readings of golf carts, forklifts, etc.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.