Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Advanced Remote Control
Digital LCD Display Remote Panel with 50' Cable and Bezel
- Item # 2130-023
Magnum Energy ME-ARC50 Advanced Remote Control, Digital LCD Display Remote Panel with 50' Cable and Bezel
The ME-ARC50 remote control has all the features of the standard ME-RC remote control and also allows the advanced features of the inverter, charger, and any connected accessory to be configured. This remote control with LCD display also provides advanced monitoring/troubleshooting and includes a FAVS button to set and access your favorite features/settings quickly. ME-ARC is simple to use, yet allows full set-up of all the standard and advanced features available in Magnum inverters. The ME-ARC also has the option of controlling the advanced features of the ME-AGS-N Automatic Gen Start and the ME-BMK Battery Monitor Kit using a network connection to the inverter. This remote has convenient finger-tip operation, including the new one-knob programming.
Note: All settings/setup menus in the ME-ARC are compatible with MS-PAE Series inverter/chargers. If you are using the ME-ARC with another inverter/charger (other than the MS-PAE Series), some features and setup menus may not be compatible with your inverter and will not function. Contact Magnum Energy to determine if a particular feature/setup menus provided in the ME-ARC are compatible with your inverter.
- Comes standard with a 50-foot, 4-conductor (twisted-pair) telephone cable and bezel.
- Includes non-volatile memory (preserves adjustable settings, even if power to the remote or inverter is removed).
- LED Indicators – The at-a-glance LEDs provide the inverter/charger
status in a straightforward way.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a 16 x 2 line (32 characters total)
alphanumeric display used for setting up the inverter/charger operation, as well as viewing current status or fault messages.
- ON/OFF Pushbuttons (x2) – The ON/OFF pushbuttons allow the inverter or charger to be independently and quickly enabled or disabled.
- Menu Buttons (x5) – Allow the inverter or charger to be confi gured to your specifi c system preferences. These buttons also allow simple access to menu items that can help with monitoring and troubleshooting your inverter/charger system.
- Rotary SELECT Knob – The rotary encoder knob is similar to a car dash radio knob and is used to quickly scroll through and select various menu items and settings. Pushing the rotary knob allows you to select a menu item, or to save a setting once it is displayed on the LCD.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.