APsystems ECU-R Energy Communication Unit
For YC600 and QS1 Microinverters, Zigbee, WiFi
- Item # 2150-081
APsystems ECU-R Energy Communication Unit, For YC600 and QS1 Microinverters, Zigbee, WiFi
The APsystems ECU-R, a state-of-the-art Energy Communication Unit, is the information gateway for YC600/QS1 microinverters. The unit collects module performance data from each microinverter and transfers this information to an internet database in real time, requiring only a single data and power cable. Through the APsystems EMA software, the APsystems ECU-R gives you precise analysis of each microinverter and module in your solar installation from any web-connected device. The APsystems ECU’s integrated http webserver offers the simplest and most flexible network integration of any data logger on the market. The user-friendly browser-based interface lets you access your solar array in seconds.
- Collects individual module and microinverter statistics
- Communicates in real time
- Module-level monitoring of each inverter
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Small size, flexible installation
- ZigBee communication
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.