Enphase IQ8A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter
366W, 240VAC, 60Hz, 25-58VDC, For 60/120 and 72/144-Cell Modules Between 295W-500W, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, DC Adaptor Included
Enphase IQ8A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter, 366W, 240VAC, 60Hz, 25-58VDC, For 60/120 and 72/144-Cell Modules Between 295W-500W, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, DC Adaptor Included
Meet the industry's first grid-forming microinverters brought to you by Enphase. The IQ8 Series of microinverters are one part of the entire Enphase Energy System, which also includes the Encharge IQ Battery, Enpower Smart Switch, IQ Gateway and App monitoring and analysis software. The IQ8A-72-2-US is designed with a split-phase power conversion capability allowing the microinverter to convert DC power to AC power efficiently. The microinverter is semiconductor-based with a chip that is built in advanced 55nm technology with high speed digital logic providing very fast response times to changing loads and grid events, thereby alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
The IQ8A-72-2-US is UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions, it conforms with various regulations. It also still connects to PV modules quickly and easily using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors. Select the IQ8A-72-2-US for 60/120 and 72/144-cell modules between wattages of 295-500W. NOTE: This microinverter is designed to provide 366W of peak output power.
The IQ8 Series redefines reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, allowing Enphase to offer an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years. With several different models, you can find the necessary microinverter ideally suited to your specific project needs.
Easy to install
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
High productivity and reliability
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.