Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter
366W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 18-58VDC, For 60 and 72-Cell Modules Between 295W-460W+, MC4 DC Connectors, Smart-Grid Ready
- Item # 1430-011
Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter, 366W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 18-58VDC, For 60 and 72-Cell Modules Between 295W-460W+, MC4 DC Connectors, Smart-Grid Ready
The Next Generation Product Supporting 60 and 72-Cell, High Power Modules
Enphase's next-generation of microinverters are powered by a unique software-defined architecture, offering an efficient design with a single hardware SKU worldwide. The IQ7 series of Microinverters produce 4% more power, are 19% lighter and 17% smaller than the IQ 6 series. The IQ 7 Micro Series continues to offer the same ease of installation with revolutionary 2-wire cabling. It also leverages semiconductor integration for higher reliability and better economies of scale. The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ is designed for use with 60 and 72-cell modules and dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency. Because this microinverter is part of the Enphase IQ System, it will integrate seamlessly with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase Q Aggregator™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software. IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
The Enphase Microinverter maximizes energy production by using a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. Each Enphase Microinverter individually connects to one PV module in your array. This configuration enables an individual MPPT to control each PV module, insuring that maximum power available from each PV module is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other PV modules in the array. While an individual PV module in the array may be affected by shading, soiling, orientation or PV module mismatch, each Enphase IQ7A-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ insures top performance for its associated PV module.
NOTE: IQ7A installs are not recommended with bi-facial modules and use of such may impact the limited warranty.
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Built-in rapid shutdown (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Lighter two-wire cabling for faster installation
Productive and Reliable
- Supports high powered 60 and 72-cell modules
- Optimized for high powered modules ranging between 295-460+W
- Max Power Output: 366VA
- 97.0% CEC efficiency
- UL Listed
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
Smart Grid Ready
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
- Complies with advanced gird support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Envoy and internet connection required
NOTE: Enphase IQ Envoy, IQ Series Micros do not communicate with, and should not be used with, previous generation Enphase Microinverters, AC Batteries, and Envoys.
The Enphase IQ System
IQ7A Microinverter Installation
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.