OutBack FW-SP-ACA Surge Protector with AC Adapter
For FLEXware 500 and 1000
- Item # 1990-014
OutBack FW-SP-ACA Surge Protector with AC Adapter, For FLEXware 500 and 1000
The FW-SP-ACA mounts inside the FW-ACA for FLEXware 500 and 1000 systems and is a seamlessly integrated balance-of-system component for the FX Series Inverter/Charger.
The OutBack Power FLEXware Surge Protector is the only choice when you want to protect your FX Series Inverter/Charger from the harmful effects of transient power surges. Ease of installation and seamless integration make it the ideal addition to your OutBack system.
The FLEXware Surge Protector was designed by OutBack engineers specifically for OutBack FX Series Inverter/Chargers, and provides multiple levels of protection for the vital electrical components of the Inverter/Charger in the event of an electrical surge or nearby lightning strike.
The sophisticated design allows for both AC and DC protection on multiple circuits (two AC and one DC) via thermally fused Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs). LED visual indicators provide at-a-glance status monitoring allowing system users to determine FLEXware Surge Protector operational status in real-time. The FLEXware Surge Protector is designed to operate between 120 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz and 12 to 48 VDC. Its multiple mounting configurations allow it to be incorporated into any OutBack system.
- Affordable "All-In-One", AC Input, AC Output and DC Surge Protection
- Easy to Install/Seamless Integration with FLEXware
- At-A-Glance Visual Verification of Protection Level
- Engineered and Manufactured by Outback Power Technologies
- Designed Specifically for FX Series Inverter/Chargers
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.