Littelfuse IDSR-60 Fuse
For Square D, DC Disconnect, 60A, 600VDC, 600VAC, Class R
- Item # 1950-059
Littelfuse IDSR-60 Fuse, For Square D, DC Disconnect, 60A, 600VDC, 600VAC, Class R
The Littelfuse IDSR Indicator fuse offers a patented solid-state design and provides state-of-the-art reliability along with the convenience of blown fuse indication. The unique design of the IDSR also features a 600 volt AC/DC rating making it ideal for DC applications.
- Superior Performance – Littelfuse leading edge metallurgy eliminates all moving parts in a true dual-element design. The IDSR also provides superior time-delay to withstand minor current surges without sacrificing protection for sustained overloads or shortcircuit conditions.
- 600 Volt AC/DC Rating – The IDSR is UL Listed for 600 volts AC/DC, which makes it ideal for a variety of applications. It is also MSHA approved.
- Reduce Downtime – Costly downtime is minimized using Littelfuse Indicator fuses. A glance at the indicator window tells if the fuse has blown. If the window is dark, the fuse has opened. It's that simple.
- Increase Safety – Littelfuse Indicator Fuses minimize exposure to "live" circuit parts while searching for a blown fuse. Other forms of indication require current to power a light. Littelfuse Indicator fuses can be identified with the power off.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.