Ferraz TR30R Fuse
TR, 30A, 250VAC, for Square D AC Disconnect
- Item # 1950-011
Ferraz TR30R Fuse, TR, 30A, 250VAC, for Square D AC Disconnect
American Power Fuses
TR and TRS (Class RK5 TD)
Tri-onic® SmartSpot® fuses now provide an optional visual open fuse indicator. With advanced material technology added to the existing product line the TR current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors and transformers, service entrance equipment, feeder and branch circuits. Tri-Onic fuse's proven time-delay characteristic safely handles harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today's motors and transformers.
- Solid State SmartSpot Indicator
- Time delay for motor start-ups and transformer inrush currents without nuisance opening
- Current limiting for low peak let-thru current
- Rejection-style design prevents replacement errors (when used with recommended fuse blocks)
- Easy-to-read label for quick recognition and replacement
- Metal-embossed date and catalog number for traceability and lasting identification
- Fiberglass body provides dimensional stability in harsh industrial settings
- Brass end-caps (blade-style) for cooler operation and superior performance
- High-grade silica filler ensures fast arc quenching and high current limitation
AC: 1/10 to 600A 250VAC, 200kA I.R.
DC: 1/10 to 2 8/10A and 35 to 400A, 250VD, 20 A.I.R
3 to 30A & 450 to 600A,
160VDC, 20kA I.R.
AC: 1/10 to 600A, 600VAC, 200kA I.R.
DC: 1/10 to 12A, 600VDC, 20kA I.R.
70 to 600A, 600VDC, 100kA I.R.
15 to 60A, 300VDC, 20kA I.R.
- Time Delay
- Current Limiting
- AC & DC Rated
- Motor Circuits
- Branch Circuits
- Service Entrance Equipment
- General-purpose Protection
- UL Listed to Standard 248-12
- CSA Certified to Standard C22.2 No. 248.12
- DC Listed to UL Standard 198L
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.