Bussmann PV-15A10F Midget Fuse
- Item # 1950-043
Bussmann PV-15A10F Midget Fuse, 15A, 1000VDC
Superior Protection for Solar Power Applications
Development of sophisticated solar panel systems has accelerated the demand for high performance fuses. The short-circuit conditions associated with solar panels do not allow for sufficient current to open a standard fuse in a way that effectively isolates faulted photovoltaic (PV) strings. The new Cooper Bussmann® PV Fuse line provides a full range of protection that traditional fuses cannot. The10x38mm Fuse Links are specifically designed for the protection and isolation of photovoltaic strings. The fuse links are capable of interrupting low overcurrents associated with faulted PV (reverse current, multi-array fault) string arrays.
- Low Level Fault Protection - PV Fuses are full range fuses and can clear faults as low as 1.3 x I(fuse rating) @ 1000Vdc. They are designed specifically for thin film cell and 4", 5" and 6" crystalline silicon cell based panels.
- Superior Cycling Withstand - PV Fuses are tested to withstand cycling conditions associated with solar panel system operation and environmental influences.
- 1000Vdc Capacity - PV Fuses are designed with a maximum 1000Vdc operating voltage based on typical solar panel systems with L/R of 1ms and below.
- Globally Accepted 10x38mm Dimension - All PV Fuse amp ratings are available with standard ferrule, bolt and versatile PCB mount options.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.