MidNite Solar MNKID-B The KID Charge Controller
150VDC, 30A, 12-48V Battery, Integrated AGS, with LCD & Wall Mount Bracket, Black
- Item # 1730-027
MidNite Solar MNKID-B The KID Charge Controller, 150VDC, 30A, 12-48V Battery, Integrated AGS, with LCD & Wall Mount Bracket, Black
The Finest 30Amp MPPT Charge Controller - Now with Integrated AGS
The KID is the most versatile medium sized charge controller on the market. Ideal for small renewable energy systems. The KID allows for true input paralleling. As your power needs grow, add more modules to the array and a second KID. This will give twice the power from a single array. The KID’s HyperVOC feature allows up to 162VOC. (The KID will not be harmed by voltages between 150 and 162VDC (this is the HyperVOC range). The KID will remain in standby until the voltage is 150v or below.
- MPPT Tracking
- True paralleling - Inputs and Outputs for two KID's
- Up to 150V input
- MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC extends the input voltage beyond 150 VOC for cold climates
- 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V Battery Output
- Lighting Controller: dusk-dawn, hourly, day, night settings
- Up to 30 amps battery output with low input voltage based off of PV configuration
- No fan
- Reverse polarity protected
- Front panel exchangeable fuses for battery, input and load/clipper
- 3 LED bar graph for battery status at a glance
- Keypad for access to extensive menu items and set points
- Includes wall mount adapter (Boat mount bracket included on marine versions)
- Sealed for harsh environments
- Built in Arlington, WA USA
NOTE: Battery Temp Sensor standard with marine version only.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.