MidNite Solar CLASSIC 150 Charge Controller
150VDC, 96A, 12-72V Battery Systems, MPPT, With BTS, LCD and Arc-Fault Protection
- Item # 1730-007
MidNite Solar CLASSIC 150 Charge Controller, 150VDC, 96A, 12-72V Battery Systems, MPPT, With BTS, LCD and Arc-Fault Protection
The Classic 150 MPPT Charge Controller is MidNite Solar's most popular model. It has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, Free Web Monitoring, a Graphics Panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 150 has a maximum output current of 96 Amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts and works with 12 to 72 Volt battery systems.
The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. It is compatible with Windows© 7, Vista, and XP, and Mac OS X ©. Just visit their website to download the app. The Classic also affords 380 days of daily data logging which can be viewed on your PC via the local network or by using the optional MNGP (MidNite Graphic Display Panel). Simply install the MidNite Solar Classic Application from the included DVD or their web site and connect the Lite controller to the network via the Ethernet port. The Local App software, when actually running, has the ability to log up to 12 different selected values, captured once every 2 seconds. This data can be Charted on a half hour, hourly, weekly, or bi-weekly basis and up to a monthly basis. This data can also be exported as a .csv file for Excel. This can prove to be an invaluable tool in assessing your energy production throughout various times of the year for solar, wind or hydro systems. The Classic can also be networked with a standard Lite and the MNGP on the standard Classic can also be used to program the Lite.
As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 150 has MidNite's exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed. In clear, cold weather, your panels may possibly output higher voltages which can exceed the voltage capacity of your controller. HyperVOC Technology will provide an additional layer of protection that will aid in the preservation of your system in clear cold weather conditions. No other MPPT controller offers protection from exceeding the voltage capacity. In fact, exceeding the voltage capacity in the competitors units will void your warranty. Unlike their competitors, the Classic and Classic Lite MPPT Controller's are manufactured in the USA.
- 150 Operating Voltage
- Max Output Current: 96 Amps
- Type 1 Environmental Rating
- Terminals are Rated for 75 Degrees C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V Battery Charging Standard
- Built in DC-GFP
- Arc Fault Protection (Not Available with Lite Version)
- Solar, Wind and Hydro MPPT Modes (Wind Option with PC and Provided Software)
- LCD Graphic Display Panel for Displaying Bulk, Absorb, Float, EQ and Errors
- Manual and Auto EQ
- Full Internet Capability
- 12-48V Battery Charging Standard (Expandable to 120V Battery Bank with PC and Provided Software on 250KS Lite)
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Works with Local App Standard Classic MNGP as a Remote Display
- 380 Days of Data Logging with 12 Parameters
- Perfect for Multiple Classic Installations
- 5 Year Warranty
- Listed by ETL to UL1741
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA
***Ships with MidNite Battery Temperature Sensor (MNBTS) and Printed Manual.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.