Surrette Rolls S-550 Flooded Battery
6V, (3) Three Cells, 428Ah @ 20Hr, L-16 Type, Flag M Terminal
- Item # 1840-063
Surrette Rolls S-550 Flooded Battery, 6V, (3) Three Cells, 428Ah @ 20Hr, L-16 Type, Flag M Terminal
Rolls batteries are manufactured in Nova Scotia, Canada by the Surrette Battery Company, who have been in the battery manufacturing business since 1935. Rolls Battery specializes in the production of deep cycle batteries for many market sectors, in particular Renewable Energy and Remote Stand By Power operations. Relied on worldwide, Rolls batteries are internationally recognized for their dependability and rugged construction providing energy storage in the most challenging environments. Rolls is not only known for the outstanding quality of their batteries, but also the continual advances in process, dedicated work force and unrivalled commitment to sustainability.
The Rolls 4000 series batteries are available in 2V, 6V or 12V configuration and offer a wide range of capacities. They have a long life expectancy and one of the longest warranty periods available.
- Thick Plate Design
- Highest Density Active Material
- Envelope Separators
- Industry Leading Liquid Reserves
- Greater Rigidity and Durability
- Unsurpassed Cycling
- Less Maintenance
Type: 6 Volts
Weight: 43 kg (94 LBS) Dry; 56 kg (123 LBS) Wet
Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.5"x7.125"x16.75" (318x181x425mm)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.