Enphase EP200G-SC2-RSD-KIT IQ System Controller 2 Kit
With RSD Switch and 20A Breaker, 200A Capacity, Neutral Forming Transformer, Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID), Intelligent Load Control, Generator Interconnect, Compatible with Previous Gen/ IQ8 Series Microinverters, 120/240VAC, NEMA 3R
Enphase EP200G-SC2-RSD-KIT IQ System Controller 2 Kit, With RSD Switch and 20A Breaker, 200A Capacity, Neutral Forming Transformer, Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID), Intelligent Load Control, Generator Interconnect, Compatible with Previous Gen/ IQ8 Series Microinverters, 120/240VAC, NEMA 3R
Enphase Storage - When the grid is down, you have power and when the grid is up, you can save money.
The Enphase Ensemble system provides an end-to-end AC-coupled solution with no high voltage DC batteries by using a simple plug-n-play distributed architecture that makes installation quick and easy. The Enphase Ensemble System can be configured to support partial or whole home backup. The Enphase EP200G-SC2-RSD-KIT IQ System Controller 2 Kit replaces the stand alone Enphase EP200G101-M240US01 IQ System Controller 2 (Smart Switch) by including (1) EP200G101-M240US01 IQ System Controller 2 (Smart Switch), (1) EP200G-NA-02-RSD Rapid Shutdown Switch, (1) pre-installed BRK-20A-2P-240V Circuit Breaker and 20 ft of color-coded wires and corresponding color-coded labels to help improve your installation experience. The kit is to be used in the Ensemble system to streamline installations by providing grid isolation and locations to connect Enphase Encharge batteries and Enphase Combiner 4, and also offers the ability to add a generator if desired (at a later date). The EP200G-SC2-RSD-KIT IQ System Controller 2 Kit includes one two-pole 40A circuit breaker that feeds the Neutral Forming Transformer (NFT), a Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID) and an Eaton BR series busbar assembly that can support up to a 200A main breaker and is rated to 120/240 VAC. Other circuit breakers (sold separately) should be selected, installed and configured to your specific installation following all NEC and local electrical codes.
NOTE: This unit is compatible with the new IQ8 Series microgrid technology and is also backwards compatible with all previous generation microinverters. Not suitable for use as service equipment in Canada.
- Durable NEMA type 3R enclosure
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Connects to the load or service equipment¹ side of the main load panel (*1 IQ System Controller 2 is not suitable for use as service equipment in Canada)
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Up to 200A main breaker support
- Includes Neutral Forming Transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
- (1) EP200G101-M240US01 IQ System Controller 2
- (1) EP200G-NA-02-RSD Rapid Shutdown Switch
- (1) BRK-20A-2P-240V/BR220 Circuit Breaker
- (20') Color-coded wires and corresponding color-coded labels
Additional Equipment (Sold Separately)
- Encharge Batteries
- Wireless Communication Kit
- Mobile Connect
- X-IQ-AM1-240-4 IQ Combiner or X-IQ-AM1-240-4C IQ Combiner
- Consumption CTs
- IQ6, IQ7 Series and IQ8 Series and other previous version Microinverters
Ensemble Technology Introduction
Ensemble™ Energy Management Technology
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.