UniRac 403215C U-LA 2" Slider
2", Aluminum, Qty. 1
- Item # 1300-725
Slider - Attaches lower end of north-south cross braces to rear legs. Anchors both ends of east-west braces (if needed).
- 3/8-inch hardware: 1 cross-brace bolt sized for pipe
- 1 flange nut
- 2 set screws
UniRac designed U-LA's to support a wider range of site and climactic challenges than any other PV structure on the market. U-LA aluminum or steel components merge with SolarMount rails and installer-supplied steel pipe to form durable, rigid truss structures. U-LA aluminum or steel components are used to combine installer-supplied Schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe (available anywhere) to create a durable structure that can accommodate uneven, rocky, sloping terrain or heavy coastal winds.
Key Benefits of a Unirac Large Array
- Custom-designed arrays for ground or flat roof applications
- Design software to ensure minimum attachments without overstressing any roof member
- Optimal tilt angle and array clearance over other rooftop equipment
- Accommodates uneven, rocky, sloping terrain or heavy costal winds
- Better alternative than designing from scratch
- Lightweight components ship economically and combine easily with installer-supplied Schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe, available everywhere
Ease of Installation
- Uses SolarMount standard and HD (heavy duty) rails
- Ready with design documentation and testing reports
- Capable of withstanding Zone 4 seismic events or extreme wind or snow loads
- Diagonally braced
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.