Talesun TP6F72M-400 Solar Panel
400W, MC4 Compatible, 35mm Clear Frame, Black Backsheet, 144 Half Cell Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1500VDC, 9BB, 367.8W PTC
- Item # 1110-198
Talesun TP6F72M-400 Solar Panel, 400W, MC4 Compatible, 35mm Clear Frame, Black Backsheet, 144 Half Cell Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1500VDC, 9BB, 367.8W PTC
TALESUN SOLAR USA is dedicated to winning the trust and confidence of their customers by delivering the highest quality in their solar products and service. Born with a heritage of manufacturing excellence, Talesun built and operates the world's largest, fully automated solar module manufacturing facility.
Talesun Solar, a global solar solution company, consistently produces industry-leading quality in their crystalline photovoltaic cells and modules through a fully automated production process. This high tech environment ensures uniform precision throughout the systematic build process delivering consistent quality and long-term product reliability. The largest plant of its kind, the company's entire solar cell and module manufacturing operation resides in one location enabling a tightly managed enterprise with the ability to continually streamline processes. With fully automated production lines delivering consistently high quality product and primary production facilities in one location, Talesun Solar is able to control and dramatically reduce costs, offering its customers front runner price to performance ratios.
The TP6F72M-400 Solar Panel provides excellent output with the 9BB and half-cut cell technology combined into a single panel, making this module ideal for any roof or ground mount project, large or small.
- 9BB Half-Cut Mono-PERC Technology - New circuit design, lower internal current, lower power loss
- Significantly Lower Hot Spot Risk - Special circuit design with much lower hot spot temperature
- Lower LCOE - 2% More Power Generation
- Excellent Anti-PID Performance - 2X Industry Standard
- IP68 Junction Box - High Waterproof Level
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730 / UL 1703
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.