Sun Pumps PCA-60-BLS-M2 Solar Pump Controller
For Surface Pumps Only, 840W Max Power
- Item # 3420-004
Sun Pumps PCA-60-BLS-M2 Solar Pump Controller, For Surface Pumps Only, 840W Max Power
Sun Pumps PCA series BLS pump controllers are high quality, micro-processor controlled sensorless brushless DC motor driver and power converter for a solar powered sensorless brushless DC motor. The main purpose of a PCA-BLS series controller is for motor communication and to maximize the total daily water delivery while providing protection for the pump as well as the power source.
One of the features of a pump controller is to boost the current of solar modules in low sunlight conditions while holding the voltage of the solar modules around the maxmimum power point. This allows a pump to start earlier in the morning and stay running longer in the evening.
All PC series controllers include a pump speed control circuit, a remote switch circuit, a sensor-less low water cut-off circuit, an electronic circuit breaker and indicator lights.
The controller is mounted in a high quality, powder coated, cast aluminum enclosure rated for outdoor use.
- Shipping Weight: 6.00 lbs
- Nominal Voltage Range: 30-60
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 100
- Minimum Open Circuit Voltage: 30
- Max Load Current: 14 Amp
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.