Heliodyne HPAK 032-000 Helio-Pak 32 Heat Transfer Appliance with Standard Control
For Up To 200 SF of GOBI Collector Area
- Item # 2320-003
Heliodyne HPAK 032-000 Helio-Pak 32 Heat Transfer Appliance with Standard Control, For Up To 200 SF of GOBI Collector Area
HELIO-PAK HEAT-TRANSFER APPLIANCE
The Helio-Pak (HPAK) is an all-in-one closed loop heat-transfer appliance, specifically designed to simplify solar hot water systems, and provide maximum heat transfer. The HPAK comes factory assembled, and wired with all necessary components, making installation a trouble-free experience. With its unique design, the SRCC rated its performance as being 25% more efficient than conventional internal heat exchangers.
A major benefit the Helio-Pak provides is that it attaches directly onto the hot water tank. As a result, under certain conditions, the HPAK can be mounted onto a pre-existing water tank, thereby reducing costs. This is a feature no other solar hot water heat-exchanger on the market can offer.
- Augmented heat exchanger surface promotes maximum heat generation
- Superior heat transfer via unique counterflow design
- 25% more efficient than conventional internal heat exchangers
- Under certain conditions, can mount to existing tank
- "Plug & Play" installation
- Factory tested to 300 psi
- Viewable heat exchanger leak detection
- Several sizes available for differing loads
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.